I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Failure

The avalanche of emotions
Has swept away my sanity
To the ocean of darkness

The deprived love potion
Has taken away my vanity
Into a spat of madness

I am juxtaposed
By the rocky edge below
And the sky above,
Transfixed
By all the failures
And deception in love

Every little zephyr
Reminds me of the failures and inanity
Every little second
Kicks me like a transcending eternity

I feel I can hide
All my failures
Into the vastness of the ocean below
I feel I can be a winner
Just for a moment
Though no one will ever know

I close my eyes
And stretch my arms
To embrace the ocean
I being to f
------------a
----------------l
--------------------l
And realize I am no winner
I am just a failure in motion

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hhehe....if u will jump....whole water will come out hehehe

2:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home