I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Death!!!!!

I have gone to extremes
No one hears my screams
Walking through the rocky road
I find my sweet abode

Sunny days are gone
And I am all alone
Walking through the barren lands
I watch my hazy hands

I have lost all I had
No, no, It's not sad
I am walking, No one knows
Thing comes and thing goes

My body cant read my mind
My legs stumble behind
Walking through the scattered sand
I falter on the wonderland

My eyes cant feel the light
It's half dark and half bright
Floating on a fairy boat
I submit to my chocked throat.

I have lost all I had
No, no, It's not sad
I am dying, No one knows
Man comes and man goes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home