I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Friday, July 01, 2005

One Night Stand

His askance glance caught my eyes
And he smiled back with a modicum of comity
His Greek-God-Look stole my heartbeats
Leaving me longing for his close proximity

My legs froze as he approached me
In a husky voice he asked "Can I dance with you ma'am?"
I looked for words in my vacant mind
I mumbled and all I could say "I am a married woman!"

He smiled back saying "And so am I"
Soon we're dancing to the tunes of a live band
I could feel his manly arms around my waist,
His breathing on my shoulder and my moist hand

The music grew louder and we got closer
Our hands everywhere, exploring one another
Whisky never felt so intoxicating before
My steps went wry as we danced together

He took me to his roadside bungalow
Asked me if he could offer me some wine
With a tinge of guilt on the back of my mind
I said "Wine? Wine would be fine!"

The morning sun found me beside him
Tracing my journey from a peg of whisky to his bed
It's deja vu without the feeling of guilt
'After all, I am a married woman' thought as I moved ahead!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is it ur story;)

11:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

благодарность, прочитал для одном дыхании [url=http://newopelastra.ru/user/Biruksr/]Климушина[/url] [url=http://newopelastra.ru/user/Biruksr/]Диана[/url] [url=http://www.elforro.com/xxx/493400-bangbros-site-rip-mega-threads-update-18.html#post10729260]Я думаю, что Вы ошибаетесь. Могу отстоять свою позицию. Пишите мне в PM, обсудим.[/url]

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home