I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Friday, December 10, 2004

SHATTERED EMOTIONS

I sold my mind to temptations
Got carried away with burning passion.
I sold my heart for no reason
My conscience held for treason.
I stand without you, shattered.
With my words unuttered.
I stand in the rain, confused.
I feel humiliated and abused.
I stand under the sun, puzzled.
Body scorched and eyes dazzled.
I stand and see colors, faded.
My spirits low and jaded.
I stand without ground beneath my feet, dreaming.
And I hear myself screaming.
I stand in the seashore, lost.
As if I am six feet under the frost.
I stand with my head held high
I wish I could fly.
But with my wings broken, my spirits shaken;
I know I can fly no more.
I know I can stand no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home