I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Monday, January 03, 2005

A few weird questions

What is it that I am breathing
Air, or the frustration that's seething
What is it that I take pride in
Honesty, or the carefully forgotten sin
What is it that I want in life
Money, fame, luxury or is it a good wife
What is it that I am writing about
A poetry, or feelings that got wiped out
What is it that binds two souls
Love, compromise, religion or thick payrolls
what is it that builds a home
Children, abuse, divorce or psychic syndrome
What is it that no one knows
Future prospect or when death narrows
What is it that people talk about
Love, entertainment, sex, or political walkout
What is it that got into my mind
Cynicism, Mysticism or both entwined
What is it that I can not mend
My past, my future or is it "the moment"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home