I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Friday, December 10, 2004

YOU

Do you remember the moonlit night
When you used to hold me tight?
I used to play with your earring
And loved to hear you sing.
The mesmerizing smell of your hair
So distinct and so rare.
The willful blinking of your eyes
So mystic and so nice.
I could feel the softness of your lips
And the swinging of your hips.
I dared the strange force between us
And cozy hours we used to pass.

Can we turn back time
And talk about sweet silly feelings?
Can we turn back time
And get some emotional healing?

Do you remember Millennium Park
When you used to hold me in the dark?
I used to play with your hands,
You used to dream of distant lands.
The mildness of your face
The sweetness and its grace.
The softness of your voice
Eclipsed all other noise.
I can feel the softness of your breast
and
e****f
s******a
i*********l
And the strange r************l of wave crest.
I could feel the rare chemistry between us
And wondered how fast time used to pass.

Can we turn back the clock
And spend some time playing together?
Can we turn back the clock
And spend some time loving each other?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home