I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Friday, December 10, 2004

REALISATION

I stand so close to her
But can’t really touch her heart.
So close to the other side of the river
But can’t really get there.
Look silently into the sky
And find no birds fly.
I wonder what I am doing there
With no thoughts in my mind.
I think I am loosing it all again
Can’t help myself going insane.

Is there anyone who can help me?
Who can show me the light,
The light I have never seen before.
The light I’ll ask for more.

I stand with my eyes closed
Just to see the naked truth.
So close to my soul
But can’t really know myself.
Look silently into the sky
And find no stars shine.
I wonder where all my tears have gone
Still no thoughts in my mind.
I think I am loosing it all again
Can’t help myself going insane.

Is there anyone who can help me?
Who can take me higher,
The high I have never achieved before.
The high I’ll seek for more.

I stand with my eyes wide open
Just to see if I can see.
So close to the truth
But dare not bare it.
I look deep inside me
And find the faceless child.
I wonder what is he doing there
With no other child by his side.
I think I have found it all again
I think I can ease the pain.

Is there anyone who needs help?
Who wants to see the light,
The light he has never seen before.
The light he’ll ask for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home