I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

DREAM

I try to draw her unseen face,
And the enigmatic charisma she embraces,
I try to hear her unheard voice,
A voice that leaves me with no choice,
But to talk to her for hours , for days and for years
And I get a reason to brush away my tears.
Like a wild river running down the hills,
She carries along the joys and the thrills.
Like a drifting feather on the air,
She is flawless like a prayer.
Girl, you look so pretty to me,
Like a shining pearl to me.
Girl, you look so pretty to me ,
Like a Spanish city to me.
I wish I could see her,
I wish I could talk to her.
Think about her every now and then,
Dream about her again and again.
Dream about sitting with her under the blue sky,
Listening to the songs of the butterfly.
Dream about taking a walk by the riverside,
And we drift away in a never ending joy-ride.
I wonder, whether my dream will ever come true,
Because I am an aeroplane without a crew.
But;
Girl, you’ll always be so pretty to me,
Like a shining star to me.
Girl, you’ll always be pretty to me,
Like a little poetry to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

tere Gf ko sab batata hu..dream me kis kis ko dekhta hai..

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home