I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My First Pair of Jeans

It's one of those forgotten birthdays
A pair of faded jeans I got as a gift
It's one of those forgotten moments
When I had my first paradigm shift

I moved on to discover the colours of jeans
From black to gray to orange to white
I moved on to discover the colours of life
From the darkest to the shades of light

But colours of life got faded with my jeans
Like an old tree shedding its bark
Holes and cigarette burns churn the skin
Where it had once a red lipstick mark

Today I try my first pair of jeans
But realize I am no more fit for it
I pull the chain, force myself in to it
But I know, I can not make the ends meet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud to see the updation after sooooooooo long… :)
don’t know wat prompted u to compare life with a faded jeans, but just for that.. if a faded jeans can be dyed again into some bright color, why can’t a life be redefined!! Don’t look onto the darker sides , u won’t get anything meaningful there..rather look on the lighter shades and u’ll get lots of colorful smiles into which u can definitely fit urself!

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home