I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Monday, August 29, 2005

I am a poet!!

I am tired, I am weird
I am amused, but I am fine
Fantasy rebounds, ecstasy pounds
But I can not put them in line

My hands are flying free
They don’t listen to me anyhow
One body but too many souls
Like too many visions of a cow

It's been two hours, maybe two days
When I last felt my hand
Scrabbling filled up piles of pages
But it doesn't seem to end


I have seen the happy kid
Who has just turned seventeen
Baffled by the smile of Monalisa
Tried his luck at the unforeseen


I have seen red balloons
On the death anniversary
Filthy rich kids ran him down
Buried him to make merry


I have seen the hot blond
On the streets of Philadelphia
Thrice a day, thrice a night
For a piece of meal for little Rhea.


I have seen the poet in me
Who looks at rose but finds thorn
Who builds castle in the air
And watch it fall as new ideas are born

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeh Poet..

9:31 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah poet

9:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many can express themselves
but so nicely very few
so you definitely deserve an applause
for the poet within you!!!!!

mukti

5:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home