I am an ugly looking big creature. An out-of-the-box-wisdom preacher. Usually Kool and unusually weird. Full of 'spirit' and never tired.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Billy's Diary



I wake up with blinding rays on my eyes
The spining changes clockwise to anticlockwise.
I wonder why does it keep on changing
Everytime I wake up, something's rearanging.
Why do I feel my heart beat in my head
I keep on thinking as I lie on this lifeles bed.
Where is the guy in my next bed
He used to share his milk and his bread.
Sister told he's got a new home to live
But something's wrong, I just dont believe.
Somehow I dont like this place anymore
I want to go out,meet people and explore.

Tom came to see me the other day
Talked about his birthday bash in Taipei.
Told,friends mis me a lot at school
Specialy when they go to swiming pool.
Remember how I used to leave them behind
Never thought I'd be lying here confined.

Got to stop now, it's spining again
Now mom does not scold me every now and then.
She says I am special, very special
But the tears in her eyes tell me I am sessile.
Hope my last words have no speling mistakes
She used to scold me; Now I know why she fakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home